She planned her party months ago. It had to be Chuck E Cheese. I questioned her choice through the months of her planning. Really? Chuck E Cheese? The place that makes you feel like you want a bath in anti-bacterial gel. Well, it was what she wanted so we planned it on the weekend of her birthday. The actual night of her birthday she wanted a cake. Not a cake for me to make but one that she could pick out. So, between the pretty orange one with actual Butterfinger candies on it or the pretty pink one that they'd write her name on, she spied the Hamburger and got very excited. Again, I questioned. Really? That's what you want for your birthday cake? She happily looked at me and explained "It's a burger and I'm a berger, we match mom". Thank you Stater Bros for making her so happy.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment